What should I do, if I want to take my baby back?

Firstly, contact a hospital, in which you placed your baby. Contact a social nurse. She will contact appropriate social department of The Office of Labour, Social Affairs and Family or she will send you there. If you have confirmation, that you are mother of the baby (for example by the birth certificate ...) submit these confirmations with your request to judge. He can, but don´t have to accept your confirmations and he can apply for genetic test. After genetic test a judge can consider different points of view (psychical, mental, social, financial...) and he will decide if the biological mother is capable to take of the baby, she gave to the Safety Nest before. That´s why it´s very important to consider, if it´s necessary to solve the situation by so serious decision – to give away your own baby.